Saturday 20 October 2012

Forget me never by Gina Blaxill

Minutes after Sophie visits her cousin Dani, Dani is dead.

The Police verdict? Suicide.

Once Sophie recovers from the shock, she knows instinctively that the verdict is wrong. But who would have wanted Dani dead? When she finds an incriminating memory stick in a pair of Dani's jeans, Sophie decides to uncover the truth.

She asks her friend Reece for help, and together they discover that Dani was involved with something very dark. Something very dangerous. As they get in deeper, they but themselves in serious danger, accessing secret data, facing kidnap attempts and worse - while also facing their felling for each other...

Sophie needs to trust her instincts-
And her heart.


When Gina Blaxill's Pretty Twisted came out I have to admit I was not overly keen on it, merely down to my own preferences however Forget me never was a total exception! This book had me on the edge of my seat wondering if Sophie and Reece were going to make it through, It was beautifully written and I would recommend it for ALL young book lovers! 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment