Wednesday 18 July 2012

Review: Cracks By Caroline Green

Who do you trust when your whole life is a lie?

Cal’s world splinters apart when he finds out he’s been in a deliberately induced coma state for most of his life, and what he thought was real was only an illusion.

Escaping his captors, Cal goes on the run, determined to fight the forces behind the nightmare he finds waiting for him in the real world, and to discover his true identity.

This book honestly had me that on edge that i was actually digging my nails into the palm of my hand! The tension never  stops getting more intense. Beautifully written, I found myself many times wanting to actually get in the book and help Cal, but instead had to hold my breath and read on. Such an amazing thriller! 4/5

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way throughout a lot of Cracks! It was such a good read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! When I first saw it I thought it might be a bit like dark inside..so wrong!

      Delete